Did Your Property Sustain Damage from Winter Storm Uri?
You may qualify for a property tax exemption.
Welcome to Erath County Appraisal District!
Welcome to the website of the Erath County Appraisal District. Within this site you will find general information about the District and the ad valorem property tax system in Texas, as well as information regarding specific properties within the district. The District strictly adheres to the Texas Property Tax Code to provide equality and accurate assessments for its constituents and tax base.
Our Mission is to appraise all taxable property within the boundaries of the Erath County Appraisal District in an equal and uniform manner, recognizing we are a public service organization, serving both the taxing entities and the taxpayers.
We are committed to creating and maintaining a work environment that provides opportunities for personal growth and one that supports innovation.
The Erath County Appraisal District strives to earn and keep the public’s trust and confidence in the work we perform, striving to provide quality services and demonstrating a professional attitude.
There Are No Fees For Exemptions Applied For At The Appraisal District!
Don’t be Fooled by this Homestead Exemption Scam!
- January 1, 2021 – New Year’s Day
- January 18, 2021 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 15, 2021 – President’s Day
- April 2, 2021 – Good Friday
- May 31, 2021 – Memorial Day
- July 5, 2021 – Independence Day
- September 6, 2021 – Labor Day
- October 11, 2021 – Columbus Day
- November 11, 2021 – Veterans Day
- November 25-26, 2021 – Thanksgiving
- December 23-24, 2021 – Christmas
- December 31, 2021 – New Year’s Day